POINTS TO BE CONSIDERED DURING THE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION AND SENDING RULES
Abstracts should be sent online via the website using the submission system. Abstracts sent by e-mail or post, regardless of the system, will not be accepted. Since the abstracts sent over the internet will be printed in the same way, if necessary, attention should be paid to spelling errors.
Abstracts to be presented at the congress should be in the form of experimental study, clinical study and original case reports, and should be able to contribute to scientific development and give a result message. Since abstracts sent over the internet will be printed in the same way, attention should be paid to typographical errors. Authors are responsible for all spelling mistakes.
1. Abstracts will be collected through the online abstract submission system.
2. Academic titles should not be used in author names.
3. Names should be written in lowercase letters with only the first letter uppercase.
4. The names and addresses of the institutions where the authors work must be specified.
5. Only the first letter of the abstract title should be capitalized. (Abbreviations are exceptions.)
6. If an abbreviation is used in the abstract, the full name of the abbreviation should be specified in parentheses.
7. The purpose of the study and the methods used should be briefly stated in the abstract, the findings should be summarized with sufficient numerical details and the results should be explained within the framework of the presented findings
8. Abstract; It should be written using purpose, method, findings and conclusion headings.
9. The abstract should not exceed 500 words, excluding the title, author's name and surname.
The abstracts that do not comply with any of these articles will be left out of evaluation regardless of their content
Evaluation of Abstracts
Evaluation will be made over the internet by the Abstract Evaluation Committee by keeping the names / surnames and institutions of the researchers confidential. The result of the evaluation will be sent to all paper owners as a result letter.
Please, while preparing your Oral Presentation slides;
1. No more than 7 lines on your slides,
2. The number of words in each line does not exceed 6,
3. Preparing the slides horizontally,
4. To not include very large tables on the slides,
5. The presentation time is 5 minutes of presentation and 2 minutes of discussion.
Posters should be arranged as e-poster on abstract submission panel.